RV/Trailer Repairs and Upgrades
After 5 years of RV rentals, we learned a few things about repairs and starting in 2019 we are offering a few repair services to the owners.
Our Promise: To provide more than just great service, but a promise of quality workmanship and fast repair.
To provide fast service, we only focus on a few repairs at competitive prices:
|Slide Out Motors||Starting at $750 each|
|Roof Solar||Starting at $750 for 100w|
|TV Antenna Replacement||Starting at $190 plus parts|
|Appliance Replacement||Starting at $95 plus parts|
|Industrial Re-carpeting||Starting at $50/liner foot|
|Battery Replacement||Starting at $200/battery|
|Satellite Installation||Starting at $285 plus parts|
|TV and Audio System Replacement||Starting at $95 plus parts|
|Step Replacement||Starting at $190 plus parts|
|Roof Vent Replacement||Starting at $190 plus parts|
As we continue to develop our expertise, we will add more services. If your repair or upgrade is not list above, contact us and we’ll see what we can do. We bill at $95/hour for special projects and always bill fairly, treating our customers as we would want to be treated.
Our timing target is to get you in and out within the day. We don’t have a waiting room, so you drop off in the morning and pick-up by end of day. If we are unable to get your vehicle done within the day due to parts availability, we do our best to expedite the parts so you are back on your adventure quickly.
Thank you for considering Deluxe Liner for your RV and Trailer repair or upgrade needs.
5 Star Rated on Yelp!
Deluxe Liner has been renting out our RVs for over 5 years. We have seen our share of repairs!
Most recently we have done a major make-over of our Holiday Rambler. This project includes:
- Replacing the Onan generator with a Yamaha inverter generator for clean power, much lower noise and vibration, and more fuel efficient: Mounted to the rear frame with bike mount integrated.
- Complete remodel of bathroom: Larger shower, macerator toilet, and installed bathroom sink recessed in hallway.
- Complete entertainment system: Xbox, Relocated TV, 5.1 audio system all hooked into inverter.
- New flooring: Noise and vibration insulated front driving area; Installed commercial grade sectional carpet for easy replacement.
- Luggage rack conversion: Replaced some cabinets with a luggage rack so sturdy we can do pull-ups off the edge of it.
- Pneumatic front seats: Seats with air ride suspension, heater and cooling; Same kind the long-haul truckers have to stay comfortable.
- Painted walls and cabinets: Removed all the brown wall paper and painted the walls and cabinets in platinum white.
We have more projects planned for this vehicle, including air-ride suspension upgrade. Want something custom, contact us.
Submit the form below if you are interested in any of the above services: